Here at AudioLot we are committed to providing our customers both the best service and a great price. If you find any of the products we carry, advertised either in print or on an authorized dealer's website, we will either match or beat that price without question. It is important to us here at AudioLot that our customers can feel confident that they are getting a great deal, both in terms of price and with regards to service both before and after the sales process. You can always contact us by phone or e-mail and we're always glad to help.
Low Price Guarantee:
If you see a lower, publicly advertised delivered price, we'll beat it.
Very few of our customers actually report finding lower prices. We strictly adhere to manufacturer's MAP (minimum advertised pricing) to guarantee that you always get the lowest price. When you order from AudioLot, you can be confident that you are getting the best possible deal.
What is the delivered price of an item?
The delivered price of an item or order is the entire cost to you of the identical merchandise, currently available, delivered to your home or business using an identical shipping method (or your own transportation if it's a store in your immediate area), and any applicable tax collected by the retailer. If a competitor is $5 less on the product, but charges $30 more for shipping, we've still got the lowest price. If a local store is $5 less on a product, but collected $30 more for tax, we've still got the lowest price.
What is identical merchandise?
Our guarantee applies only to identical merchandise. This means the merchandise must be factory-fresh new inventory offered by authorized U.S. retailers in accordance with their dealer agreements in their own sales channels (in a store, on their official website, in their catalog, in a newspaper ad).
- We cannot beat competing offers on used gear
- We cannot beat competing offers on items that are no longer current or for merchandise that is no longer available
- We cannot beat competing offers from classified ads or auctions (open or closed), even if the merchandise is new
- We cannot beat competing offers on discontinued items, closeouts, demos, or items out of the box (even from authorized dealers)
- We cannot beat competing offers mentioned to you only verbally, whether in person or on the phone
- We cannot beat competing offers advertised only within an individual store (such as on an in-store sign or price tag)
- We cannot beat competing offers for a single item in the case of a package deal, even when itemized
- We cannot beat competing offers that are e-mailed to you and therefore not "publicly advertised"
If you find a lower price somewhere else, there is typically a reason; not all merchandise is identical, and not all dealers stand behind their goods as an authorized US retailer entitling you to full warranty on a product. But do shop carefully: often you'll find our prices on factory-fresh merchandise lower than so-called bargains on second-rate merchandise in other venues.
Are there any exclusions?
- We cannot sell a product for less than it costs us to buy it and deliver it to you
- We cannot sell a product for any amount that violates our dealer agreements
What evidence is required?
We will need evidence of the competing offer sufficient to verify that the offer meets the criteria outlined above. This varies from circumstance to circumstance, but usually just requires us to look at the competing dealer's website. If we can see it advertised, it's verified.
How do you get AudioLot to beat another price?
If you have not yet placed your order, please just give us a call and we'll be glad to assist you.
What can you do if you don't feel we've lived up to our low price guarantee?
If you feel we have not lived up to our low price guarantee we want to know about it... and we want the chance to correct the situation. Please give us a call and we'll be glad to assist.