The Slate Pro Audio Fox two channel microphone preamp has vintage and modern selectable tons, four distinct sounds per channel, classic Neve 1073 style sound, modern ultra clear sound, and two combo modes for unique sounds.
Covering the range from classic "British Class A-style" vintage tone to ultra-clean modern sparkle, the Slate Pro Audio Fox 2-channel microphone preamplifier is one of the most versatile mic pres out there. The way the Fox shapes tone is brilliant. There are two completely independent microphone preamplifier circuits in each of the Fox's channels. The Vintage circuit calls up the sound of the legendary Neve 1073 style preamp - warm, fat, and full of lush harmonics. Conversely, the Modern setting gives you an ultra clear sound that's perfect for capturing acoustic instruments in astonishing detail. What's more, the Fox features two Combo modes, which combine the input and the output sections of both circuits, giving you a pair of completely unique preamp sounds for your recording studio or analog summing needs.
Slate Pro Audio Fox Microphone Preamplifier Features at a Glance:
- 2-channel microphone preamp
- 4 distinct microphone preamp sounds in each channel
- 2 independent preamp circuits in each channel
- Classic circuit provides Neve 1073 style sound
- Modern circuit provides ultra clear sound
- 2 combo modes combine the input and output sections of each preamp circuit
- Includes instrument inputs, phase controls, and phantom power
- 100% made in the USA
Get four fantastic microphone preamplifier sounds, from the Slate Pro Audio Fox 2-channel mic pre!